RUGBYfit Kick Starter Programme is a 6 week structured fitness bootcamp that will dramatically improve your level of fitness and body shape.
Training as a team you will be coached to improve your fitness, loose inches and improve your strength and agility.
Tailored to suit your level of fitness and delivered to enable you to train at your pace, each session includes regression and progression options so everyone is challenged to reach their own goals.
All RUGBYfitUK Kick Starter members will receive
- A Personal Training Plan and Log
- Nutrition Advice and Guidance to help reach your goals
- Baseline measurement and regular progress tracking
- Full use of the facilities at Ashton on Mersey RUFC
- 1:1 support from trained fitness and rugby coaches
- Invitations to further RUGBYfitUK activities including RUGBYfitUK+ and RUGBYfitUK Maintenance Programmes which will run throughout the year.
RUGBYfitUK is about being in a team, training and supporting your team mates to achieve their best and using the power of the team to achieve your goals.
Our hope is that novices, along with returning players will train alongside our first team squad and everyone will enjoy a great 8-week programme, reach their personal goals and feel at home in the Ashton on Mersey family.
- Kick Starter is a 6 week block consisting of 12 sessions.
- First Session will start at 7.00pm and then every Monday & Thursday evenings at 7:30pm.
- Men and Women are welcome (ages 14+) and its great to see so many couples and families training and getting fit together.